Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care
Skilled care delivered with compassion.
One of the qualities that sets Wesley Pines apart is low staff turnover. We get to know the residents and develop strong bonds with each resident and their family members. This enhances the quality of the skilled nursing care we provide and helps put family members at ease. They know their loved ones are in the best of hands.
We offer private and semiprivate apartments, a variety of life-enriching activities, and all the personal care and attention residents require. Meals and snacks are served in our country kitchen dining area, which helps residents stay connected and feel right at home.
To learn more about skilled nursing at Wesley Pines, get in touch.
Skilled Nursing Floor Plans
“The staff really spoils my mom. They go above and beyond for her. It’s a comfort for me to know that she is being cared for like that. My brother was in another facility and there was no comparison to Wesley Pines, absolutely none!”
— Edwina McLamb, Daughter of Healthcare Resident
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Clinical dietitian and social work services available
- On-site podiatry, ophthalmology and clinical psychology services
- Annual flu shots
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Three bathing spas
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Medicare and third-party insurance processing
- Activities to suit various levels of participation
- Private and semiprivate suites
- Two country kitchens offering restaurant-style dining
- Three living room areas with television and fireplaces
- Three enclosed patio areas
- Beauty salon
Frequently asked questions
What is skilled nursing?
Skilled nursing is for seniors who need more care than assisted living provides but don’t need to be hospitalized. They may be recently discharged from the hospital and need post-acute care to regain strength and function. Or they may need long-term care for a chronic condition. At Wesley Pines, we provide around-the-clock skilled nursing care on-site at our health center.
Is skilled nursing at Wesley Pines Medicare certified?
Yes. We’ll work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage.
Do you accept direct admissions?
Yes, we accept direct admissions for skilled nursing. However, independent living residents at Wesley Pines have priority for admission to skilled nursing. For more information, please contact Terry Townsend at 910-272-3018.